Boon Edam THT-100
Fabricated in a variety of durable materials, the THT-100 Series full height turnstiles provide dependable access control even in unsupervised locations. New re-design offers innovative features and options to improve durability, aesthetic appeal and ease of installation.
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
• Rugged construction ensures trouble-free performance and durability
• Heavy duty mechanism can be mechanical with optional self-centering or electrical with standard self-centering: a second set of electrical controls can be added for exit
• Available in any combination of fail-lock or fail-safe on electric versions: all fail-lock applications automatically include a mechanical key release to allow manual override in an emergency
• Fabricated from hot-dipped galvanized steel (THT-100C, EC), powder coated steel (THT-100CP, ECP), anodized aluminum with stainless steel arms (THT-100A, EA) or complete stainless steel (THT-100S, ES)
• Three rotor sections for 120-degrees of passage space allow for greater comfort in use
• Bottom thrust bearing is dust and moisture proof
• Open construction shield minimizes claustrophobic effect and increases visual security
• Low voltage 24 VDC operating system requires normally open, momentary, dry contact to release turnstile gate
• Can integrate with any type of card reader access or biometric system