Miller Edge ME120
When touched, these pressure sensitive edges immediately send an electrical signal to your controls to stop, and/or reverse operations. Designed for use in a wide variety of applications, these SensingEdges are extremely durable and can be used indoor or out. They are resistant to water, flame, and common greases and oils.
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
• Color: Black
• Length: per specification to nearest 1/4”
• Sensitivity: 4 psi - standard
• Activation: Orange arrows indicate direction of sensitivity
• Lead Wire: 2 ft. SJTO 18 gauge - standard
• Wire Outlet Location: specify right hand, left hand, or end
• Electrical Diagram: 2 wire N.O. configuration
• Contact Element: Alumaglas®
• Electrical Requirements: 24 volt AC/DC 1/2 amp
• Channel: Black extruded PVC or Aluminum
• SensingEdge: Extruded flexible PVC
• Temperature Range: -35°C to + 70°C