HID's ProxPoint Plus reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
• Features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be hostand/ or locally controlled.
• Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
• Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
• Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
• Available with either Wiegand or Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
• Compatible with all standard access control systems.
• Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
• Includes multilingual installation manual.
• Small sized, low cost reader features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/or locally controlled.
• Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
• 18" (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9' (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
• Classic Series covers available in black, gray, white or beige. Designer Series covers available in black or gray.