The MiniProx proximity card reader's potted electronics and slim, attractive design are ideal for indoor or outdoor mounting.
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
• Available with either pigtail or terminal strip (terminal strip only for Hazardous Location version).
• Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
• Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
• Hazardous Location version is UL 1604, Class I & II, Div. 2 and Class III listed.
• Accepts 5- to 16-volts, meeting most voltage requirements.
• Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-data interface.
• Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
• Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
• Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
• Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.