HID's MaxiProx® Reader is ideal for installations incorporating parking control and long read range applications. The MaxiProx reader packages all the electronics in one rugged, attractive and easy-to-install housing.
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
• Long read range distance (up to 6' with ProxPass).
• Autotune allows read range to be maintained within four inches of metal.
• Wiegand, Clock-and-Data and selectable serial outputs available.
• "Parking hold" feature allows connection to a loop detector to ensure accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes.
• Compatible with all HID cards and tags with formats up to 85 bits.
• Multicolor LED with internal or host control of the LED and beeper.
• Two MaxiProx units can operate one meter apart for "HI-LO" (truck and car) installations.
• Reader supervision signal for CASI-RUSCO panels.
• Power requirements: 12 or 24 VDC (configurable) .
• Current requirements: 200mA avg / 700 mA peak at 12VDC; 260mA avg / 1.2A peak at 24 VDC.
• Dimensions: 12.0" x 12.0" x 1.0" (30.5 x 30.5 x 2.54 cm).