The Miniguard HF-2 is a hands free single button telephone auto dialer with major applications in industrial /commercial access control.
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
With the press of a button, the Miniguard HF-2 dials a primary telephone number. If the number is busy or does not answer, the HF-2 will hang up and dial up to nine 'backup' numbers. When the call is answered and the visitor is identified, the called individual can press "0" to grant entry or press "9" to activate a camera for visual identification,
The Miniguard HF-2 can be used as a stand-alone entry host for various types of access cards, through its 26-bit Weigand protocol interface card.
A call progress lamp is provided on the front of the unit for the benefit of the hearing impaired. When the CALL button is pressed, the lamp flashes to indicate a call being placed. When the call is answered, and the unit recognizes that someone is speaking to the unit, the lamp glows continuously.
• One button telephone access control for industrial/commercial buildings.
• Ten (10) number rollover.
• Low profile 4.2" door mullion width.
• 12 volt AC or 12 volt DC powered.
• (2) 5 amp form "C" dry contact relays.
• Supports all Weigand 26 bit protocol.
• Full duplex communication.
• #316 wraparound stainless steel.
• Up to 12 digit resident telephone numbers.
• Rotary or touch-tone compatible.
• Programmable site ID.
• Remotely programmable from any touch-tone telephone.