Miller Edge MGR20
Designed specifically for easy installation on standard 2” round or square frames, the MGR20 and MGS20 offer 3-sided activation for an added measure of protection. When touched, these electrically activated edge sensors immediately signal the gate operator to stop and/or reverse. The sleek design will not detract from the appearance of the gate.
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
• Color: Black
• Length: per specification to nearest 1/4” Maximum length is up to 10 feet.
• Lead Wire: SJTO, 18 gauge, 2ft. length
• Sensitivity: nominal 4 psi
• Electrical Diagram: 2 wire N.O. configuration
• Electrical Requirements: 24 volt AC or DC, 1/2 amp
• Contact Element: Alumaglas�
• Materials: Base = Rigid extruded PVC Cover = Flexible PVC
• Temperature Range: -35°C to +70°C
• Wire Outlet Location: Specify universal, right, or left side
• Color: Caution Yellow (MGR20Y) White (MGR20W)
• 4 wire self monitoring electrical configuration
• 4 wire control panel (MFSC-100)
• 4 wire intrinsically safe control panel (FSIS-25-4)