LiftMaster – CSW24V (Elite series)
The LiftMaster® Elite Series® model CSW24V is engineered for a million cycles in high-cycle, heavy-duty applications. A Battery Backup System provides uninterrupted access when the power is out. It also features integrated MyQ™ technology and the industry's only standard wireless dual gate communication system. The CSW24V is rated for gates 18 ft. long or 1,200 lbs.
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
• Power Management System
• Supplies power when needed to operate the gate and conserves power when not in use
• Provides exceptional standby time and cycles on battery backup
• 7 days of standby time or 100 cycles on battery backup
• Fire department compliant: selectable settings allow gate to auto-open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
• Advanced traffic management control includes Quick-close and Anti-tailgating functions
• Bi-part delay: choose from Standard Operation or Synchronized Close
• Simple-to-set electronic limit system maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel
• High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate two-piece cover for excellent heat and corrosion resistance
• Programmable auxiliary relays
• Plug-in loop detectors
• External obstruction sensing; complies with UL325 safety codes
• 5-year commercial warranty; 7-year residential warranty
• 24VDC continuous-duty motor with soft start/stop
• Operator duty rating: continuous
• Power: 110V or 220V Single Phase
• Surge/spike protection
• Gate travel speed: 90-degree opening in 13-15 seconds
• Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
• Weight: 206 lbs.