The H1000 access controller is available as a two-door access control panel, with each door having IN and OUT readers. The controller also includes eight onboard inputs and eight onboard outputs for added flexibility. As a result, separate input/output boards will no longer be required, resulting in great cost savings!
Click here for pdf file information download.
Additional Product Information
Cansec is pleased to introduce an all-new feature-filled 32-bit H1000 access control panel. The new H1000 controller replaces the CP-40 controller and brings with it many benefits and improvements. The new controller is smaller, more powerful, and easier to install and service. The H1000 controller can be installed as an add-on to or a direct replacement of an existing CP-40 panel. We have also designed the H1000 controller with an expansion bus which allows many more features to be added to the H1000 in the future.
• New 32-bit processor runs faster and supports added features
• Two IN and two OUT reader inputs
• Eight inputs and eight outputs onboard rated at 6 A – no separate I/O board required
• Onboard LEDs and audible indicator for troubleshooting and diagnostics
• Large connector blocks accommodate large gauge wires
• RS-485 communication
• 12 V DC, 60 mA current draw• Dimensions: 7”l x 7”w x 1” h
• Uses the new and improved Hurricane software